Silvercrest is an investment advisor providing asset management and family office services to high-net-worth individuals and select institutional investors. The family office group provides financial and administrative services to individuals and families. Our services are highly personalized to each client and include net-worth reporting, cash flow planning, personal accounting, bill paying, trust and estate administration and other customized services.
Silvercrest is searching for a highly motivated, analytical individual with excellent computer skills to join its Family Office Group. The associate position is an integral part of the Team and supports senior wealth advisors by executing the day-to-day accounting, administrative tasks, and operations for our portfolio of clients. In addition, an associate will have the opportunity to assist in preparing client financial planning and consolidated net worth reports, provide support for internally managed funds and assist with bill pay processing. Candidates should have strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks or a willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with clients and advisors in a professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player with a collaborative mindset
Salary Range: $65,000-75,000
Silvercrest Asset Management Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply at email@example.com