Silvercrest’s Summer Internship Program is both an educational and experiential opportunity for rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors. The concept of the internship is to give the student a valuable learning experience and provide a working knowledge of how Silvercrest as an investment advisory, operates for the benefit of its clients.
The investment technology intern will work closely with our technology team working on database analysis, training language models, and assisting with developing tools.
- Highly organized, proactive and eager to learn
- Ability to work independently on directed projects.
- Professional and personable in relating to Silvercrest employees.
- Excellent follow-up and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and have a good work ethic.
- Proficiency in SQL to better understand investment data
- Preferred skills include, VBA Programming, C#, .NET