Candidate should be a highly organized, detail-oriented person with good follow-up and communication skills. They should be able to multi-task effectively, be eager to learn and improve processes, have a good work ethic and should be professional and personable in relating to clients and co-workers.
- Provide support to portfolio management team including preparation of timely and accurate client performance reporting and attribution analysis, client portfolio allocations and rebalancing proposals with guidance from portfolio managers, and trade order entry.
- Correspondence with clients regarding account information, cash and securities transfers, and other requests as they arise. Interface with client custodians, accountants, and attorneys.
- Maintain accurate client information on internal and third-party systems.
- Work closely with custodians and internal operations to ensure accuracy of account information.
- Review accounts regularly to ensure there are adequate cash balances to cover upcoming liquidity needs including management fees, tax payments, distributions, and private equity capital calls.
- Prepare paperwork for client signature, including Silvercrest advisory agreements, custodial forms, and subscription and redemption documents for alternative investments such as hedge funds and private equity funds.
- Complete account opening and closing processes on various systems, as needed.
- Compile and upload clients’ alternative investment transactions to third party performance vendor on a monthly basis.
- Act as a liaison to Silvercrest’s family office group to assist with bill paying, tax payments, and other miscellaneous needs as they arise.
- Additional duties and projects as required to support clients and the team.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience: 1-3 years’ experience with a financial advisory firm preferable, but not required
- Desired Qualifications: Understanding of a broad range of investment products, including publicly traded securities and those more complex in nature such as private equity funds and hedge funds.
Silvercrest Asset Management Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org