- Assist clients, responding to their requests – cash and securities transfers, account information, web site access, etc.
- Communicate with team and, as necessary, others in the firm on an ongoing basis concerning all client related matters.
- Help with client trading activity, utilizing MOXY and custodial trading platforms.
- Interface with client custodians, accountants and attorneys.
- Maintain client information on internal systems – APX, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Work closely with custodians and internal operations to ensure accuracy of security set-up, cost basis, holdings and other account information.
- Review accounts monthly or quarterly, as needed, for adequate cash balances to cover fees, tax payments and income distributions, including Capital Calls and Private Equity distributions.
- Maintain and review fund activity including investor and underlying manager activity, transfers, redemptions, and subscriptions.
- Work closely with fund administrator; maintain accurate performance, NAV, and other reporting.
- Assist with routine compliance filings and audits for funds.
- Assist in the preparation of client meeting material.
- Organize new account paperwork, advisory and custodial, for client signature.
- Meet and greet visiting clients, providing refreshments, as needed.
- Provide administrative support to portfolio management team, including telephone support, filing, client correspondence and mail delivery.
- Act as liaison to family offices – assisting in the providing of bill paying, payroll, tax payment, monitoring of cash balances and other miscellaneous needs, as they arise.
Experience: Experience with a financial advisory firm a plus
Required Skills: Strong organizational skills and software experience (MS Office, Word, and Excel)
Desired Skills: Knowledge of Advent APX
Candidate should be a highly organized person with good follow-up and communication skills. He or she should be able to multi-task effectively, be eager to learn, have a good work ethic and should be professional and personable in relating to clients and co-workers.
Silvercrest Asset Management Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org