Silvercrest Asset Management Group is a registered investment advisor that provides asset management and family office services to families and select institutional investors. Silvercrest currently advises on $29 billion for a clientele comprised primarily of families, endowments, foundations and other institutional investors. Silvercrest’s Family Office Services group includes a Tax Advisory team which works side-by-side with portfolio managers to integrate tax planning concepts into investment advice for our clients. Our size and employee ownership allows Silvercrest to be free from numerous conflicts of interest inherent to larger organizations. The quality, integrity and independence of our advice, coupled with Silvercrest’s unwavering commitment to client service, helps Silvercrest set ourselves apart in a crowded field and industry.
The Tax Advisory team assists clients with a wide range of goals, including helping clients to develop and implement philanthropic plans, tax-efficient transfers of wealth or the preservation of wealth through the minimization of taxes. With a growing, diverse client base which includes individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts and foundations, and opportunities to work on the Firm’s internal tax work, the Tax Analyst will gain unique experiences and insights through assisting the Tax Advisory team with a wide range of tax compliance, tax accounting and tax planning services. Specific tasks will include, but will not be limited to, receiving and organizing submitted client data and materials, coordinating the preparation and review of various income tax returns and communication with clients and/or firm members (including portfolio managers and/or other members of the tax team). The position will allow the individual the distinctive opportunity to mix the work of a public accounting position with that of the corporate accounting world.
- Experience: None Required
- Required Skills: MS Office
- Prepare all financial information and provide required documents and prepare all sales and excise tax returns and ensure compliance to all Form 1099 and design all projections for tax credits.
- Maintain and reconcile all tax general ledger accounts and evaluate all account balances and prepare all tax returns and schedule for same and perform regular audits on all tax returns.
- Analyze all transactions and recommend alternatives to same and provide efficient response to all tax inquiries and provide required certificates for same.
- Administer and ensure compliance to all monthly activities.
- Additional duties and projects as required to support clients and the team.
Silvercrest Asset Management Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org